Monday, September 8, 2008

Exit: Stage left.

Oh god. I just read her blog. Just kinda stumbled on it, really. Never knew she was that deep. And it confirmed a lot of the things that i suspected. But instead of bitterness or anger (or even jealousy) i only felt moved. I think she's still in love with him. I could be wrong (u know how vague people are in blogs kan).

I don't want mess with this anymore la. Like, if she was bitchy and what not it would've been a lot easier. But she's sweet, and thoughtful and DEEEEP (did i mention deep??). And er, she's also very emo. I can't la.If anything, i don't wanna end up like that.

So, I'm making my exit. A graceful one...The years and the men have prepared me for this.

*Takes a bow*

EXIT: Stage left!

1 comment:

RedAnna said...

Adry, what is going on??