Monday, December 1, 2008

Updates! In condensed form.

- I was being punished. Didn't go to Kancils this year. -_-. Sux ass. But i understand.
- Been helping Susu with the packing. The house is pretty much bare now. :'(
- Some clever maneuvering was required DURING the packing stage, so as to NOT run into a certain ex. Kinda shitty actually. But...i understand. Kinda.
- Oh oh. Went to pay ALL my bills. ALONE. On Saturday. *BEAMS* I'm kinda proud of myself. ;D
- Went to the Zouk Grand Launch. Was hella fun! But i have a feeling that this'll be one of the last parties i'll ever go to with Susu. *siiigh*
- Chilled by the pool in Kg. Warisan on Sunday. Was kinda awesome. The hot weather...cold beer...the water's nice...books...
- Went to Amed's new condo in Sunway after that to help out with MORE moving.-_-
- Then we (Farid, Babe and I) went to Palate Pallate to grab a bite to eat. We had sandwhiches, all washed down with a cold glass of Hoegarden. ;D NIIIIIICE!
- Went to the pool again that nite. I'm surprised i haven't died of Pneumonia yet!
- Oh ya. My mom's not angry with me anymore. YAYS! :)
- I'm eating keropok ikan as i'm typing this rite now. HAHA. Sumone brought a whole stack to the opis. I wish there was some chillie sauce to dip it in...

That's it for the past week. I'm lookin forward to seeing my Poos for WIP this weds. We havin Sushi. Yummmm. :D

2 comments:

Miss C said...

hey how come you chill at kg warisan, do you know someone who lives there? well now you do, HASLAM!! actually, his mom lives there and he used to as well, until his mom turned his room into a study or sumtin like that. hehe.

AdRy said...

Susu lives there! ;) So...I'm always there as well la...But they moved out edi. Coz he's goin bak home (for good) soon. Som Haslam's mom's still there? Which block? :)