Tuesday, April 7, 2009

"I'm on my way. I'm on my way. Home sweet home..."

Ahmed and I moved out from Suriamas. He's back home in Jeddah and i moved into Tropics Condo here in Damansara Perdana.

I hate people leaving. It destroys me on the inside. And it just BREAKS me even MORE when it's people I've come to love. As i told his brother when he called that day, "Damn you Hammads! All you boys ever do is make Adry's life miserable. You make me love you guys and then...you fucking leave!". (Apparently, i was half drunk when i said that. ;p).

So, this one's for you kiddo. I'm gonna miss you 'Acchhhmed'.



This is Motley Crue's version. None of that gay Carrie Underwood shiatz that they play at the end of American Idol for me. -_-.

1 comment:

Nor Azman said...

hi, come to my blogs...yes i got 3....hhahaahha
ashodasangkenyalang, mybloodyroses and whereitallreboot....