Monday, May 4, 2009

This post has no title. This post is just an expression. This one ---> -_-

OMG. Wat if i have Swine Flu? O_o. Been coughing and wheezing since Friday.

***

Random note: Ahmed called me from Saudi on Saturday (thought it was his brother, and vice versa when his brother called me on Friday ;D). He called to tell me that he had a dream about me, killing all the Hammads...with a PENCIL! Fu-yoooo. I rock yo! ;)

***

I'm hungry but damn malas to go down and get food. Lemme see if i can get Hisham to tapau for me *calls hisham*. Yay! He's tapau-ing rice for me from Maju (Nasi setengah, kari a bit, ikan yang bukan bentuk macam ikan, vegie sikiiiit aje, TQ!).

***

I need to do my hair this weekend. It's getting quite kembangs, i think. O_o'.

***

Oh fuck me dead! I have to copy check 3 C.I-s (Corporate Identity) manuals today. My Creative Director was more subtle with just, "Oh SHIT! Oh HOLY SHIT!". *lol*.

***

I think i need that pill Calvin was telling me about, the 'Stupid Pill'. It slows down brain activity so one can sleep. Last nite was shit for me. Cudn't fall aslepp till dawn. Just dozed on and off till my alarm went off at 8AM. Pathetic excuse for a sleep. Meh!

***

My throat feels like "it's been fucked by sumthing hard and sandpaper-y". ;p Cannot tahan. I'm going to the Doctor's to get me sum industrial strength lozenges!

***

It's Mother's Day this weekend. I shall call my sister's up and see what we're doing for my mum this Sunday. :D

Ok that's it. Bye. I need to eat.

No comments: