Monday, November 17, 2008

AWESOME...

Work, that is.

Work's been awesome these few days. *Beams*

My CD has been sending me to interview some advertising titans for a project CRUSH is doing with Pixelpost (Kancil Awards Hall of Fame).

I'm basically the person behind (well...more like, BESIDE) the camera asking questions for the inductees' testimonial. The whole day is spent with the Pixelpost boys (who are ADORABLE by the way ;p), going from one agency to another, meeting all these GREAT advertising otai-s, talking and learning, absorbing and basking in the greatness of the hall of famers' stories.

One word to describe this whole experience: EDUCATIONAL.

It has also ignited my passion for advertising ALL OVER AGAIN. :D

It's good to be reminded why I'm still in this industry.


Some randoms thought while working on this project:

* LB (Leo Burnett for the uninitiated) is SO. FUCKING. AWESOME! The office is unbelievable. That is one place i SWEAR I'll be working at, at some point of my advertising career. ;)
* I fell in love with Yasmin Ahmad, without even meeting the woman.
* I'm intrigued by John Machado and am saddened that i didn't get to know such a great ad-man.
* GPS systems work! HAHAHA. Chris (Pixelpost's Director) has one in his car. Names it 'Sally' (O_o) and INSISTS that she's accurate. She's screw-y sumtimes, but...oh well. Layan oni la the English boy.
* The older generation ad people don't believe in being impromptu. LOL.
* Smiling goes a looooooong way. :)

I'm just happy la.

And lastly, totally random. But ehm...I've realized that I'm in love. I'm in love with a boy that's leaving. Fuck. I'm screwed.

No comments: