Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Movin' on out~

People around me are packing up and leaving.

I don't like this. Nay. HATE this!

I get stressed out ---> O_o, then i feel empty ---> :'(.

I've never reacted well to people leaving...and movin' on. Even when they're not DIRECTLY leaving me.

I don't think I'm allergic to change, coz i believe that change is good. But come end of November, things are going to be SO fucking different.

Babe's done with Uni and moving back home (and it's NO WHERE NEAR MALAYSIA!), watched as his housemate pack her stuff to move to a new apartment (and eventho we're not close, i STILL felt empty, as i watched her lug her stuff out), the ex found a new apartment and wants to take all the furniture at the end of the month, two colleagues are leaving soon...

*BLuErGhhhh*

Stress is manifesting itself on my nose. HAHAHAHAA.

Seriously. It's only when I'm super duper stressed that a pimple appears there.

Meh! I'm gonna go try fill this void with glasses of Teh Ais at the Mamak downstairs. No alco for me tho. I'm trying this new sleeping meds that Babe gave me (coz I'm always complaining that i can't sleep) and mixing that with alco is just gonna fuck me up goooood.

Lay-tahs!

No comments: