Monday, November 3, 2008

Hmm...

Nothing in particular.

Just zoning out at work rite now.

Wanted to post up sum pix frm a flurry of birthday celebrations since last month, but couldn't be arsed to do so.

Maybe tomorrow la...

It's funny. I've been sleeping alot on Sunday. But the more sleep i get, the more fucked-up i feel. O_o. Terbalik ok. Even after some wine last night i couldn't sleep properly. Woke up with weird dreams in my head. Dreamt of him and HIM. Think it's my guilt speaking out. Coz when I'm conscious...I can control it. Coz when I'm conscious, i reason with myself that there shouldn't even be guilt there in the first place! READ: Me iz not engaged anymore.

Maybe the guilt's towards ME. Hmm...I dunno.

Lemme zone out summore and maybe I'll figure it out.

I wonder if The Hills has new episodes online already.

It's always nice to drown out my thoughts in trashy American TV shows. ;)

No comments: