Sunday, January 4, 2009

Guess it's not TOO bad.

Slept alone for the first time in ages last night O_o. Guess it wasn't TOO bad. But then again, the flu and cough medicine helped a little. Ok fiiine...ALOT! Took a few minutes to kick in but after that...i was out cold.

Considering it's a Sunday today, i still woke up early, like around 9am. Shit. Looked to ur side of the bed and u weren't there. There's no one there to snuggle up to anymore. No one to kiss me good morning and most importantly...there's no more, "C-lamat Pagi" in that fucked up but adorable Malay impersonation that u do.

Other than the fact that i slightly resemble a gold fish this morning, everything else is ok. I was anticipating more devastation this morning but as it turns out, I'm feeling ait. In fact, the strongest feeling i have rite now...is, HUNGER. ;p Seriously. I'm famished! Prolly the after-effects frm the meds i took last nite.

Anyhoo...he called us when he landed in Jeddah yesterday. Then it hit me, that he's 8-fucking-hours away!!! THAT'S the part that blows! That's he's not a phone call away. The knowledge that i can't just get in my car and go see him. That he can't just call me and make plans for the weekend. BLUERGH! This sux ass.

I'm going back to sleep.

Ahmed and I are goin out for sum retail therapy this afternoon. ;D

No comments: