Friday, January 23, 2009

Weird...

***

I went to a bar. Asked the owner where they would be and he (she? Can't remember) pointed to the back. So i went looking. And true enuff, they were there. In a backroom, sleeping-off a hangover, still in yesterday's clothes. "Barney? Ted? Wake up!", i said. And they did, hair all over the place. Looking dishelved but cute at the same time. "HEEEEEY", they croacked. Some kinda conversation ensued, but i can't remember...

Then i was in a room. It looked very homely. I remember feeling at ease, like I've been there a million times before. I sat down at the dining table. There were two other women there as well, my mom...and HIS mom. My mom was sitting opposite me and his mom was sitting next to me. I'm surprised i even remember what she looks like, considering I've only seen her in photographs. Even now, her face seems to stay vivid in my head.

"It's not going anywhere...", his mom said. I looked at her and then i looked at my mom. Sumthing gurgled inside. I felt outrage pushing out. How can she say that? I love him. And he loves ME. But instead of spewing obscenities, i calmly touched her arm and told her how i felt about him...and how i felt about us...and told her that I'm not taking him away from her. Then she cried. My mom was silent through all this.

I remember asking her not to cry, wiped the wetness off her cheeks, got up and left the room. On the way out, he bumped into me. "Your turn...", i said. Then he went in. A second after, my mom came out of the room, then my sister. Funny i don't remember her being in there in the first place. She told me that all his aunties were in there too. Weird. So i asked my mom and sister what they were doing out here? Shouldn't they be inside...discussing? "Tell me what happens. TELL. ME. WHAT. HAPPENS!", i said over and over again. I wanted to know. Go back inside and tell me what happens goddamit!

***

Then i woke up.

Last night's dream is STILL playing in my head. It's messing with my head a little today. I need to stop this shit. -_-. ASAP!

No comments: