Monday, August 10, 2009

Does anyone else think this is fuck-ass-funny???

... Or am I the only one?

-_-


"Today, I got a CD stuck in my computer's disc drive. I got frustrated and yelled "SURRENDER" in my scariest villain voice, and my disc was immediately ejected." ~MLIA


HAHAHAHAHAA.


I WAS gonna tweet this, but it's waaaay longer than 140 characters. And i couldn't put it up in FB (coz my current status is another asinine MLIA story: "Today, while typing the word when, the letter E got stuck, so the word became "Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee". I was pleased my computer was enjoying itself.") so... it had to go in here. -_-. Gila epic.

And oh ya. For the uninitiated, MLIA is MyLifeIsAverage.com.

I DON'T recommend MLIA for the uncoordinated and those with poor multitasking skills. Coz you'll be reading, laughing AND peeing in your pants... all at the same time.

You have been warned.

;)

No comments: