Monday, August 31, 2009

Here it comes...

"I WANNA BE GOOD FOR YOU GODDAMIT!!! AM I NOT ENOUGH? Am i NOT wife material? WAT THE EFF DUDE?!!"


*sigh*


Sorry for the Hurricane Katrina-ish emotional outburst. But like, i just can't tahan anymore y'know. -_-. I dun give a flying FUCK if you *points to the left* or YOU *points to the right* sees this and perasan I'm talking about you. KOrang semua sama je lah. Same bullshit, same drama, different cock. -_________-.


*Grr*


I wanna articulate this is an 'artsy-fartsy-fuck-me-lah-artsy-konon' kinda way. So u may ALSO have a crush on me (of the artsy kind. Pfft!)... but i can't. I wasn't wired to be berbunga.


You asked me once, wat was my GREATEST fear. I said, "1)If people realized that i had nuthing goin' on upstairs i.e. STUPID and 2)To be boring." But now... i think, one of my greatest fears... is to 'Not be enough for sumone'. I'm either TOO much or TOO little. Why can't i fucking swing and land sumwhere in the middle? It's like that STUPID flying-monkey-game that i used to play on ur Nintendo box Babe. The paragliding monkey one? Where i'm supposed to land the primate on the landing mark? Yea. That one! I feel like i can never land in the middle and score the 100 points.


Self-doubt is REALLY unattractive. Stopping this shit. Like, RITE NOW!


*Lifts head in defiance*

No comments: