Tuesday, August 25, 2009

~RESERVED~

Just like the best table at a good restaurant...

Adriana is...




***

Sumone i recently met told me that I'm a very reserved person. (My close friends would OF COURSE beg to differ). But am i? REALLY? *muka tak percaya* I guess I've always guarded my thoughts and feelings rather carefully. I mean, it wouldn't be strange for you to hear bursts of random emotional farts online (Tweet tweet) but when asked, face to face, I'd rather not bare it all. I ESPECIALLY shut off when i feel I'm being mentally-probed.


I believe... getting to know someone, lies in the observing and noticing the little details that make them who they are. Half of the fun, is letting these endearing traits reveal itself. You don't want it pointed out to you. You want to become your very own Columbus and discover them yourself. Once discovered, it's slowly explored... and the experience itself is new... and exhilarating. And OMG did u notice how I just likened you to America? O_o. HAHAHAHAA. Ultimate compliment sial. ;)


Was watching 'War, Inc.' the other day and thought this line sums it all quite beautifully:

Did you know that the word "person" comes from the Latin word "persona", which means mask? So maybe being human means we invite spectators to ponder what lies behind. Each of us will be composed of a variety of masks, and if we can see behind the mask, we would get a burst of clarity. And if that flame was bright enough, that's when we fall in love.



Couldn't have said it better myself.

No comments: