Friday, May 2, 2008

I'm not supposed to feel this way about you...

It's funny i suppose. How randomly we met. And how we instantaneously connected (party-ly and physically speaking). You told me that it bothered you how much you liked me. That your problem is, you liked me TOO much. O_o

And after hanging out with you 4 times, 4 weeks (?) in a row, i think i like you too. A lot more than i should. A lot more than what's allowed.

You know what i think? I think that given enough time and given enough chances, you can fall for people. There's beauty in everybody and if you looked hard enough, there's always something there that you like and inevitably, love.

Thank GOD people can't read minds. I have so many thoughts in my head that aren't supposed to be there, that it's scary. You can have an entire affair raging and replaying in your mind and no one can tell. You can be fully contented, lying in the arms of the man you love, watching TV AND be having an adulterous romp in your head simultaneously.

God, save me from myself...

2 comments:

Rocco Iskandar said...

I totally with you dear. i felt the same way too sumtimes (even an Ultraman couldn't stop this feeling). The feeling couldn't recede in days... it goes on to weeks. I bet everybody is. Yeah, pls God, save ourselves from ourselves.

AdRy said...

LOL. Ultraman also tak kebal la Abg Is. ;p But yeah, i need someone to save me from myself. I'm self-destructing.