Friday, May 30, 2008

It's Friday...I'm in LOVE!

Don't you just feel SO alive when Friday rolls around? *GRINS*

My C.D was asking me how am i doing this morning, (I've been shitty all this week, Monday being the worst I've spiraled into quiet depression)

CD: So, how's things today?
Me: It's Friday. I'm goooooood... *Two thumbs up. Followed by cheezy grin*
CD: So what if there's a landslide? Still good??
Me: It's STILL Friday dude. I dun care. Lalalala. *Me skips out gaily outta his office*

The only thing that can ruin my Friday is if there was a landslide, and land slid ON my car. Then fuck la kan, i can't drive out to party later at night. -_- Eh. But got cab wuuut. ;p So, it's cool.

I have so many things to settle this weekend, I'm tired just thinking about it. -_-

In no particular order:

- Visit hair saloon to touch-up hair and trim it shorter
- Mani & Pedi (I'm thinking of going fire-engine red again)
- Pay bills. OMG. PAY BILSS!!! This should be the first thing i think of rite?!Sheesh.
- Go Showpink's Junkyard sale
- Go Bijou Baazar
- Go Borneo Ink @ Hartamas for Inking appointment
- Take pix of all boutiques around Damansara Perdana area for Tongue in Chic (SHIATZZZ. This is SO overdue! Joyce won't be happy...)
- Thinking of catching Indy Jones (But unsure with who yet ;p)
- Sort laundry
- Sort a mountain of shit that's been dumped unexpectedly at my doorstep
- Sort shit with the EX-Fiance (I want my TV and ASTRO back)
- Stock up on daily essentials (I'm running outta moisturizers and stuff. -_-)

Daaaamn. So many things can die wey.

But it's ok. It's Friday...I'm in LOVE! ;)

No comments: