Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I. am. ACTUALLY. happy. *GRINS*

It's been a good couple of days for me :). Mondays usually suck, but yesterday's was actually a good one. Went for drinks @ SOMO in Mon't Kiara after work with a friend, and got happy tipsy (Had Kinky Blue Fairy!!!). Din feel like heading back to Damansara Perdana directly after, so i called HIM up. We chilled @ La Bodega over at Pavillion, and over Sangrias, talked/ joked/ chilled/ laughed.

I'm still very happy from last night's 'residue' (Everything's a residue innit babe? ;p). I'm happy when I'm hangin out with you.

I'm not being cheezy. Not being mushy. Just stating facts.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Addrrryyy!! Didnt know u blogged here!! Welcome to the blogger family!!

p.s. Can I link u to my blog?

AdRy said...

Shannnn! Yeah. Started blogging again. ;p Sure. Link away...