Thursday, May 15, 2008

INTRODUCING: Tongue in Chic. Featuring: MOI!

Too early to ACTUALLY announce la.



Okay.


But Joyce The Fairy started a fashion blog, called Tongue in Chic. Catchy tajuk don't you think? So, was reading her blog and there was a shout-out for contributing writers. Naturally, I e-mailed her. My e-mail headline goes:

"Ooooh Ooh. Pick me Joyce. PICK ME!"

Caught her attention, and she e-mailed me back within a few hours. *Yays. Clap-clap*

So, I've been assigned to cover some boutiques around my area (Damansara Perdana) to begin with, and any other things i see fit, later on. I get paid for the posts, depending on the length and type but that is SO besides the point! I get to work with KinkyBlueFairy herself! And if that's not reason enuff...I DUNNO WAT IS! (Ok, i sound demented rite now. Scary sial)

I'm excited to the MAX! But fuck la, i need to get my own Digicam. -_- Been meaning to get my own for quite a while now. Procrastinated and now, cibai. When i REALLY need it takde. *sigh*

No comments: