Friday, July 17, 2009

I HEART Richard Ayoade

THIS is MY perfect guy *SWOONS*





1) He's exotic! (Wiki: Ayoade was born an only child to a Norwegian mother and a Nigerian father)
2) He has a MESMERIZING Brit accent (as opposed to an annoying one, the majority has)
3) He doesn't JUST act! He writes... he directs (shows AND music vids, sum of which i will share with you later)... he does stand-up comedy... Talented much?
4) A sense of (twisted) humour AND hot? YES PLEASE!!!

So, who IS Richard Ayoade?

For the uninitiated:

SOURCE: Wiki ---> "Richard Ellef Ayoade (born 1977 in Whipps Cross, London[1]) is a comedian, actor, writer and director best known for his role as Maurice Moss in The IT Crowd. BLA..BLA..BLAAAA... Just see for yourself la k.


The IT Crowd: The red door


And...


The IT Crowd: The Photoshoot


And...


The IT Crowd: FIRE!



I DARE you to say he's not sexy! *Squints eyes fiercely*


Anyways...continuing on.

SOURCE: Wiki ---> "He has directed the videos for the Arctic Monkeys song 'Fluorescent Adolescent' and Super Furry Animals' new video "Run Away", which has Matt Berry in the lead role.[5] He has also directed the video for The Last Shadow Puppets song "Standing Next to Me" and "My Mistakes Were Made For You", as well as videos for Oxford Comma and Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa by Vampire Weekend. Most recently, Ayoade directed the video for Kasabian's song, Vlad the Impaler, which starred Noel Fielding and 'Heads Will Roll' by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs."


He's getting cooler as we speak innit? ;p *Nods head* Here are some of the music vids he directed. I SO want to visit his brain! I'm sure it's endless hours of fun! :D




There's sumthing poetic about slowmo violence, especially when there's clowns involved.




That's "Richmond" from The IT Crowd, didcha notice? XP hahaha.


I can't seem to find Yeah Yeah Yeah's 'Heads Will Roll tho'. :( Not the music vid anyways. Boo! But u know wat I mean??? GOD, this is my kinda guy. *sigh* Where can i get me one of these?

1 comment:

Midgesque said...

OH MY GOD! I love that show too! hahahaha I watched on tele..he is brilliantly annoying isn't he! All of em are, Hahahaha and you actually WIKI him..LOL! Hey, I totally understand that! HAHAHA