Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sanity : FOUND!

...and it was at the family home all along! It's true you know, what my mom said. "No wonder you're going crazy...all alone at your house over there. Come back home to your family!"

Was a blessing getting sick and what not. I got to spend 5 days in Cheras and spend time with the family. And the best thing of all? I felt a little saner after that too! Like, i found my center... *ZEEEEEEEEEEN*

Oh oh. I just found out. There's this stray cat rite, at home. And i just found out her name is... (you ready for this?)...AU-YONG!!! -__________-. Ni my brother punye keje la ni. Like, WTF rite. AU-FUCKING-YONG?!!!! He sez it's "Korean". HAHAHAHAAAA. I'm sure my dad had sumthing to do with this TOO! *Squints eyes in suspicion*

Irrelevant fact: One of my ex-gymnast teammate's name is Carolyn Au-Yong. Her dad's name was like, Au-Yong Mun Bong or sumthin. *Suppresses laughter/straight face*. Was HE the inspiration behind my cat's name? I shud ask my brother that kan. ;p

And OHMYGOD. My niece is getting soooooo clever. Like, smart-ass clever. If she wants sumthing rite, she doesn't automatically go, "Peh-liiiiz". She goes, "UT MEEEEEE" (Excuse me). With this 'eyes-closed-big-grin' look on her face. How can u say no to that?

3 comments:

Midgesque said...

OMG...is this is a small world or what! I think I KNOW this AU YONG guy! he is working as financial adviser in the company I work for!!! hahaha and..he is balding right! kekeke OH GOSH!Au Yong Mun Bong..yup he is the guy! Dang!

RedAnna said...

haha...ur niece is surely clever!!

Miss C said...

AU YONG MUN BONG!!! HAHAHAHAHH CANT BELIEVE YOU REMMEBER THAT!!!!!!