Monday, July 27, 2009

Lucky.

So... I'm reading this gurl's blog rite, and I can't help wondering how it feels. To be so SO in love (and in LUST!) with the guy ur about to marry. Yea, sure i was engaged a year or so ago... but i never felt THAT. Sad, i know. :(

I loved him, yea. But i wasn't 'head-over-heels-butterflies-in-ur-stomach-pussy-tingling-GAGA' about him. It was always more of a... docile/domestic sorta love. Deep... but always stagnant. Was that an early sign that it wasn't gonna work out? Or was that merely the side effects of being with someone for 5... long...years? *thinks*

She's lucky you know. VERY VERY lucky. To find someone ur absolutely BONKERS about... someone that does it for u EVERY. SINGLE. GODDAMN. TIME! And he feels the same about u. I'm happy for her. ;D I don't really know her that well... we only met a few times at LAPSAP and TAG, but she seems happy rite now. Good for her! ;D

No comments: