Friday, July 24, 2009

Updates yang ter-belated.

Things I've been up to, that never got whored-out. ;D

My niece, Shakira's 2nd birthday party:

(That's me being her very own Mak Andam.)


Sheena's birthday get-together:

(At Pavillion)



(Hel-LOOOOOW Midgyyyy! ;p)



(At Ole-Ole Bali, SoHo Mon't Kiara)



My VERY FIRST TVC shoot! ;D

(I wrote the script. Part 1 of the shoot was at the Proton R3 Racing workshop. Here's me lookin' quite terencat with the clapper board.)



(PLUS, our client wanted to incorporate the A1 Malaysia driving team into the TVCs, so the national car was part of it la. That's me with the Lotus. I was INSTANTLY attracted to THAT particular color. Neons brights...wootwoot!)






(Aaron Lim and Fairuz Fauzy of the A1 Team Malaysia)



And directly after the shoot...



Sharmila's Fant-ASS-tic 32nd birthday:

(Idea concept and copy by Adry. ;p)



(The party was at Gustav Dutch Beerhouse, so i had Hoegarden. Yuuuumz. And the best part? It came in a frikkin BOWL! *Happiness*)



(The place card, i wrote for the party. It was an undies-themed one. On the account that Shram HATES underwear. O_o. HAHAHA.)


Lastly...


Urbanscapes:


I remember last year we din make it there till 10pm! -__-. I arrived JUST as all the shops were closing. Tiu! All cuz a certain sumone cudn't be arsed to stop playing video games, get off the couch and shower. *Dark face*



(I even got a hug from the Joker maaan. Jangan main-main! haha)

Ok la. I'm hungry. Thank you for reading. Bye.

No comments: