Sunday, July 12, 2009

"Oh, look Ma...a Pig!"

...Sez the first person contracting the Swine Flu.

***

You know how, for the past month I've been making fun of all things swine AND swine related? Well...it's FLU, has come back to haunt me. -_-. Yes people, I am currently under home-quarantine for being a suspect Influenza A(h1n1)victim(?)-SLASH-carrier *Looks down in defeat*. Been feeling feverish on-and-off for the past week or so and developed flu a few days later. Got worried coz there were confirmed h1n1 cases at Urbanscapes.

Being the Hypochondriac that I am, my paranoia (fortified by my PARENTS' paranoia) urged me to go to the doctors. So, i went to HUKM. I was isolated (official term: quarantined), poked EVERYWHERE for blood (apparetly coz I'm so small and "halus", they can't find my veins -_-) and I.V dripped me like there's no tomorrow. And oh ya, did i mention? They made me wear a facemask...AND sit on a damn wheelchair while i was hooked-up to the I.V drip. Tiu Na Seng. Having the flu, does not make me an O.K.U. -___-.

Anyways, after more than 3 hours at the hospital... the doctor released me. I'm under "goverment M.C" - Watever that means, till weds untill i get my bloodtest results. Shud i be in the clear, life goes on as normal. Shud i be positive for h1n1, somebody from Sungai Buloh Hospital will come and collect me.

At the moment, I feel sluggish frm all the medication and I feel like crap (and prolly look like one too) *SIGH*.

Ok, getting drowsy.

Oh, before i forget. Sorry pigs, if i ever made fun of you. I din mean it ok. Pls dun unleash ur pig-wrath on me now. I have some radio ad scripts to present to clients sumtime VERY soon. Thank you.

No comments: